core dump: Oracle 8.x PRO*C <-> Oracle 7.x database ?

From: Shahid Ahmed <shahid_at_netclass.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 17:27:27 -0800

Hi,
Has anybody successfully running PRO*C programs which are compiled under 8.x and connecting to Oracle 7.x database under Solaris/AIX platform.

I can connect but the programs core dump deep inside oracle 8 libraries when I do SQL EXEC on simple queries but they work fine if I connect to the same version of the database.

cheers,
shahid Received on Thu Nov 04 1999 - 19:27:27 CST