Windows 98 Client connecting to Oracle8 NT

From: Thomas Sommerfeld <TSommerfeld_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:07:06 +0100

Hello,

I have the following configuration:
Oracle 8.04 on Windows NT Server
Windows 98 Client with Oracle Net8-Client

The client is connected to the server via TCP/IP. When I try to connect to an instance on the server via tnsping80 (or any other Oracle tool), I get GPF without a notice which module causes the crash. Multiple other machines with Windows NT could connect to the server, so the server and the network work correctly.

Any ideas about this problem?

Thanx for any help.
Thomas Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 14:07:06 CST