Re: Creation scripts

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 3 Nov 1999 18:57:42 GMT

There are several tools available. Most are commercial. DB Artisan
 is a good DBA tool. TOAD is another. You can get a evaluation copy of TOAD. Both of these products run NT/95/98. You did not specify your platform, but I am sure one exists.
David Miller

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6943&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6903 Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 12:57:42 CST