Re: Changing server name

From: navychief_rmc <navychief_rmcNOnaSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 09:43:34 -0800

I had to change the host name on my computer from nwdc_db to nwdc-db and after 2 days on the phone with Oracle support and still not getting it fixed I gave up and re-installed oracle.
So of my troubles could have been that I had Oracle 8i, OEM, and WebDB all installed. I hope you have better luck than I.