Pros & Cons to Oracle on NT and Unix

From: <jagsoft_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:20:12 GMT

At the beginning of the next year we will be implementing Oracle which will be used as an imaging system backend. Then as this gets established it will also be accessed via the web and other applications will be developed for it. This system may ultimantly tie into an existing PeopleSoft system already using Oracle on AIX. We are currently trying to find out the major issues with the NT and Unix(AIX) platforms in order to make an informed decision as to the platform to install Oracle on.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 03 1999 - 08:20:12 CST