Problem building logon screen in Developer 6

From: Calvin Crumrine <Calvin_Crumrine_at_dced.state.ak.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 11:02:38 -0900

We're trying to build a custom logon screen and Developer 6 keeps insisting that we need to logon (connect) to the database before it will display our custom screen.

The screen doesn't use any database items, and it's not stored in the database, so why can't we just display it, capture the user's input, then issue the logon programmatically?

Help, please?
--
Quote from Rick Cook, mission manager for NASA's Mars Pathfinder project:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.

So far, the universe is winning." Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 14:02:38 CST