How can application access information from Oracle Internet Directory

From: Adam Czerski <czadam_at_cnt.pl>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 14:37:01 +0100

I have Oracle Internet Directory v2.0 for Solaris. OID contains informations about peoples, their preferences etc. I would like to read these informations from PL/SQL routines executed directly on database or Oracle Application Server (4.0.7). I read it will be possible in OAS 5.0 but how can I do it now ?

Thanks,
Adam Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 07:37:01 CST