Re: Designer and UML

From: Doug Burns <dougburns_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 10:38:08 GMT

Thanks all, I'll install Designer and check it out.

If any Oracle folk out there can give me a suggestion about when we might see the UML version of Designer released, it would be a big help.

Thanks.

Doug

In article <3819BC1C.C29CB790_at_hotmail.com>,   Win Ker <winker11_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> The tool that Oracle ships for UML is ODD (Object Database
Designer)...I

--
Doug Burns

Oracle DBA (certified) and Instructor

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 04:38:08 CST