Java compatibility

From: james r <rybackc_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 08:43:54 +0200

hello ppl.

this might sound a bit strange but because i got no clue about this staff I thought of asking...

well... this guy asked me whether "his java applications made in oracle will be able to run normally and will be compatible with Visual Inter Dev, java and jenerally all MS java staff"....

what should I tell him ????????????? Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 00:43:54 CST