Oracle and Access

From: Your Name Here <ulid_at_ilstu.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:04:36 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I'm new at Oracle so this may sound like a simple question but I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here.

Table X had several columns including columns A, B and C. Whenever the user inserts a new row into the table, the values in column B move over to column A but this doesn't have to occur on all the rows. It has to happen with on the rows where the Date column is the greatest. The user updates the tables via Access forms therefore, the Oracle tables are linked into the Access database.

Two other questions:
1) Can you "call" (not sure if that is the word) Stored procedures into Access using Modules?
2) Can you embed SQL statements into the Access Modules?

Thanks everyone.

Avani Vaidya Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 15:04:36 CST