Automatic flowcharting tool?

From: Kurt Schmidt <schmidtkpear_at_gte.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 19:30:56 GMT

I am looking for any information on a tool that would automatically produce a flowchart of a stored procedure, preferably editable in Visio. Any information on this would be most welcomed. Thanks in advance!
Kurt
P.S. I have to flowchart hundreds of them. --
Address protection: to reply by mail directly, please remove the fruit from the address. It is there to protect me from the deluge of opportunities provided by our mass mailing, spamming brethren. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 13:30:56 CST