Oracle ODBC driver for Oracle8i problem

From: PTA_München <pta_muenchen_at_pta.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:02:00 +0200

Hi

we got an oracle8i version 8.1.4 database with database links to an oracle 7.3.4 database.
when I try to access tables on the remote database (7.3.4) via the oracle ODBC driver for Oracle8i (Oracle 8.1.5 Client) I get an ORA-02041 error. Any ideas what this error means? It is pretty 'good' documented - like: contact oracle worldwide support ;-)
I can access those tables when I do the same via the Oracle 7 Client with the Oracle 73 Version 2.5 ODBC driver.

thanx
jochen Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 06:02:00 CDT