Writing into BLOB , rewrite into file

From: <efflerch_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:27:25 GMT

hi,
i have more than 10.000 Excel sheets in one folder of NT-File system. I want to move theese Excel sheets into BLOB for storing. How do I manage to read theese Excel-sheets into Blob? How do I manage to rwrite theese Excel-sheets from Blob to file , which is openable by Excel ?
Or is there any other idea to manage that heap of sheet in Database (BFILE seems me not approbiate, because the xls-files should completely vanish from NT-filesystem)
Thanks for help
Christian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Oct 29 1999 - 04:27:25 CDT