System/Manager account

From: My Name <spring13_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:53:46 -0400

Hi,

I am new to Oracle database, so this might sound a little stupid. we have a database and we have created few "super_users" that have the rights to create their own tables and various of other things. But I would always use the system/manager account to do any administration stuff. I have never changed the password for the system account because i am afraid that if i would forget it.(stupid eh?). But ofcourse, this is a security concern.Should I creat another account exactly same as the system/manager? if so, HOW?
can you please advice or let me know what do you do to with system/manager account once you databases is up and running? Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 18:53:46 CDT