Oracle 8i database when using Svrmgrl...

From: Michele M Sedor <mmsedor_at_acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: 28 Oct 1999 20:07:31 GMT

We have recently installed Oracle 8i on NT4. The listener is up and running. I can connect to sqlplus. However, when I try to run Svrmgrl from the run option off the start menu I get an ORA-12560:TNS:Protocal Adapter error.

In addtion, when I look the sqlnet.log file it also displays a TNS-00530 Protocal adapter error and a TNS-12204:received data refused from an application.

any ideas? Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 15:07:31 CDT