Practising Designer2000 with PO7 Trial

From: <jay99999_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:19:47 GMT

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to try out Designer2000 with Personal Oracle 7 or 8 in the trial versions. We have a copy of Designer2000 at work which isn't being used, but I don't want to hook it up to our production Oracle server because I don't want to screw anything up. But I'd like to look at it using Personal Oracle 7 if possible. In any case, does anyone know of a good Designer Text book that would include a trial version of Designer2000? I'd like to tinker with it at home but don't want to take work software home and also would like to have a newer version.

Thanks in advance,
Jay

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 14:19:47 CDT