SQL*plus script 'Input truncated to 9 characters'

From: Nobody <nobody_at_logica.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:13:56 +0100

I have writen a script in SQL*plus for oracle under NT which works ok, except that at the end I have a line saying 'Input truncated to 9 characters'.
All this script does is to:
set feedback off
set linesize 90
set pagesize 50
format a few columns
spool to file
select a few columns
spool off.

This error is quite annoying I've had a quick look at the environment options but there is nothing obvious. Any suggestions?

Gary Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 09:13:56 CDT