Re: Question on referencing loaded columns in SQL Loader

From: Me <annardo_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:48:30 -0400

Because of the application that we are using, it requires certain columns to be populated with values from already loaded columns. Updates would take a long time because we have about 5 million rows to load.

http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6328&cus_id=USE NET&qtn_id=6278 Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 06:48:30 CDT