Re: Oracle Certfication How to prepare ?

From: -=< a q u a b u b b l e >=- <aquabubble_at_Remove.No.Parma.Ham.Remove.geocities.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:32:53 +0100

<willbill_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:7v7b29$6o4$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> Never, never, never take the classes! You don't need them. I'm on
> test 3 of the 5 OCP exams and took no classes. Study from Oracle Press
> book "Application Developer Exam Guide." Additionally, download
> Developer 2000 or 6.0 and play along with the books examples. Check
> test questions, but beware! I have bought questions from Sefttest
> software and many of them (10 out of 300 usually) are flat out wrong!
> Buyer beware I quess?!?!
> WillBill
>
> You can do the OCP on your own!

Yes you can, but it's worthwhile being refreshed on the stuff you never use, which you will be examined on. Although I've never seen the exam guide book you mention, (it probably wasn't out when I did my tests), it would probably do just as well.

Good luck with the rest of your tests. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 18:32:53 CDT