Re: Rollback Segments?

From: Darren Brock <brock_at_governet.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:20:00 -0600

Dave had it right when he said that your people may not be committing in a timely fashion. Another thing that will cause the rollbacks to blow is large data loads. This can be overcome by loading direct. We had that problem and once I had them do their loads direct we didn't have any more problems. Direct loads in some situations are not really an option though so read up on it to make sure that it is a viable option for your situation.

Darren