Re: Returning results from a Stored procedure

From: <kcrites_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:44:03 GMT

I am trying to get a stored procedure that performs a delete on a table to return the number of rows deleted. Is this a different approach then capturing the results of a select? I can get it to print out the number, but not return it. I am looking at this from a Java/C point of view, so I am assuming you can return a value like that.

Ken

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 14:44:03 CDT