package won't compile

From: <billmitchell_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:02:35 GMT

I can't seem to get this package body to compile as valid. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm using the schema manager window to test and recompile (8.0.5). I've noticed its a bit sensitive to spaces and deletes when recompiling.
Is there something wrong with this code? Is there a better editor to enter procedures/packages?

Thanks in advance.
(code below)

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY packTest AS

procedure allperson

    (id out tid,

     fname out tfname,
     lname out tlname)

IS

   CURSOR person_cur IS
   SELECT id, fname, lname from testPerson;

   percount number default 1;

BEGIN
   FOR singleperson in person_cur
   LOOP

      id(percount) := singleperson.id;
      fname(percount) := singleperson.fname;
      lname(percount) := singleperson.lname;

      percount := percount + 1;

  END LOOP;
END;
END; Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 10:02:35 CDT