Re: can I see the procedures in a package thru SQLPLUS???

From: Gerd Volberg <Volberg_at_Opitz-Partner.DE>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:34:14 +0100

"desc packagename" isnīt correct. Only "desc package.function" or "desc package.procedure"

But you can use "ALL_SOURCE" or "USER_SOURCE" for the sourcecode of these packages.

The easiest way is: Try T.O.A.D. from Quest-Software. This is one of the best products for looking and analysing objects in a database. For less money.

Have a nice day
  Gerd Volberg
  Opitz&Partner GmbH