Re: truncate problem

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:53:50 +0100

I forgot to mention that I have followed the 'Action' instructions from the 'oerr ora 02266' statement:

*Action: Before performing the above operations the table, disable the

//          foreign key constraints in other tables. You can see what
//          constraints are referencing a table by issuing the following
//          command:
//          SELECT * FROM USER_CONSTRAINTS WHERE TABLE_NAME = "tabnam";

but the above query returns an empty set of data.