Forms 6.0: Master-Detail Relationships

From: Craig Duncan <crd1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:34:13 GMT

Hello,

On a Forms tab page I have displayed items from 2 blocks. A master-detail relationship exists between the 2 blocks. The master block displays up to 5 records at a time, and functions fine by itself.

The detail block contains a checkbox item. Five records are displayed, to correspond with the 5 records from the master block. However, only the first entry on the detail block is active. The others are greyed out and not usable.

If I put focus on the 2nd record of the master block, the correct data is displayed in the detail block, but in the 1st entry area. The other 4 entry areas are not used. How do I setup the coordination between the 2 blocks? I desire a visual "one-to-one" relationship on the tab page between the master and detail blocks.

Thanks,

Craig Duncan Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 15:34:13 CDT