Oracle 8EE with MTS

From: Allan Clark Allan Clark <AC100000_at_EXCHANGE.ATLANTAGA.NCR.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:27:02 -0400

Can this be done?
Most of the online doc talks about 8i & Oracle Manager for Microsoft Transaction Server.

The Oracle Manager for MTS is not in the Install options for 8EE. I'm on a project that is planning to move to Oracle from MS Sql Server and I could influence the Oracle version.
Should I recommend version 8i because it has better integration with MTS (MTS transaction processing is a Product requirement)?

Thanks for Any Posts...
Allan C. Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 14:27:02 CDT