How to package an Oracle Database ???

From: SugarCrum <sugarcrum_at_ga.nospam.prestige.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:30:09 -0400

Any help is appreciated ...

I have an application that uses an Oracle database. Pretty simple database, with a user, table space, some triggers and sequencences, and some "starting" data in the database.

Is there some kind of Oracle Utility that I can use to make this database easily installable on a clients machine ? Something will maybe make an executable or something that will create the tablespace, create the user, etc, etc, and put all the data into the tables.

Does Oracle ( or anyone else ) have some kind of utility to do this ?

Thanks so much in advance !!

Either email ( remove the no spam part ) or post back here.

Sugarcrum
sugarcrum_at_ga. ... no -- spam -- .prestige.net Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 11:30:09 CDT