Resizing

From: Tom Deckers <tdeckers_at_cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:40:21 +0100

Hi,

How do I resize a field in an Oracle table. Is it enough to change the ALL_TAB_COLUMNS table or do I need to do something else?? What about the memory allocation for aa resized field? If you enlarge a certain field, will oracle allocate a NEW and bigger memory chunk?

Thanks for your time,
Tom Deckers. Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 08:40:21 CDT