looking for info on building large image database

From: Chroma <test_at_chromazone.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 13:28:54 +0200

I'm planning to design a large image database (100.000 up to 1.000.000 pictures), whose content should be made available on the internet.

I'm using Oracle 8 databases and haven't decided yet on the internet client programming software. The images should be accessed by keen indexing and an elaborated search engine.

Can anyone recommend me books / internet sites / newsgroups / news lists where I can gather more information on the topic?

Thanx very much!

Martijn Rutte
it_at_chromazone.nl Received on Tue Oct 26 1999 - 06:28:54 CDT