Re: HELP ME, PLEASE!!!

From: L Lee <linda.lee_at_ci.seattle.wa.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:15:42 GMT

Why don't you give him the benefit of the doubt in not knowing the fine distinction between request and require. Haven't you ever been in the position of learning another language?! Or else you've never worked around anyone for whom english is a second language....to know that they frequently don't mean what they say...