Ora-12500 Error message....

From: Myong Kim <myong.ibc_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 10:46:32 -0400

Hi,

I created an database and didn't have problem connecting it, until I tried to create Repository.
In the middle of creating Repository, it gave me an error message saying something like
'Can't find Archive files for the database', then terminated the process. After this I keep having trouble connecting oracle. In the Control Panel, the oracleserviceXXX has been already started, but when I try to connect, it keeps saying Oracle is not started(or connected). Why is it doing that?

Thank you. Received on Sun Oct 24 1999 - 09:46:32 CDT