Re: How to manage tables and columns with Oracle 8i

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 23 Oct 1999 14:21:20 GMT

Hi Pierre,
Is the Oracle you have personal Oracle. If so there is a Icon to a Navigator. It looks like file manager. Use it to view all database objects. It is similar to MS SQL SERVER ISQL Manager. Regards,
Bill
> Hi,
> I am a beginner with Oracle.
> I have 7 CDs (Oracle 8i, Developer and Server, Oracle
Designer ...).
> Where can I find the equivalent of "Enterprise manager" of MS
SQL

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6162&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=4005 Received on Sat Oct 23 1999 - 09:21:20 CDT