Re: Error during insert records to table...

From: Patrick Hamou <patrick_hamou_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:06:18 GMT

Hi !,

Well the problem is quite simple, youve reached the Maxextent value for your table (witch is by the way
the default maxextents value for Oracle 7) To solve the problem, you have to recreate the table with larger Extents and (or) set the Nomaxextent
parameter for your table if you have Oracle 8...

regards,

Patrick Hamou,
Oracle DBA
patrickhamou_at_hotmail.com