Distinct rows

From: Chris Jordan <mail_at_mailer.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:28:41 -0400

Hi I have a query (select vendorid, product, description from vendors where vendorid < 100) that is returning duplicate information, ie.

    VENDORID    PRODUCT     DESCRIPTION
    1                       Switches        RKS
    1                       Switches        DDK
    2                        UPS             New

What query can I use that displays only one instance of a specifc vendor, i.e in the above, only vendorids 1 & 2 are displayed for a total of two records(1,switches,RKS) and (2,UPS,New).

Thanks,
Chris Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 09:28:41 CDT