Offer DEVELOPER SERVER RELEASE 6 for cheap price!!

From: Norman <wzcc_at_hotbot.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:16:22 +0300

DEVELOPER SERVER RELEASE 6 -30US$ Oracle Developer Server 6.0 is a specialized server of the applications, Optimized for fulfilment of the applications, created on Oracle Developer in a medium of Internet.
The brief description:
Oracle Developer Server enables to work with available programms by maintenance, without change of the code, in the three-level architecture. Thus of Developer Server provides a high scalability at systems. Costs of administration of systems it is essential Decrease, as the necessity of the installation of client places - disappears Any application uses only standard browser.
The system requirements:
The Intel of a Pentium 200 MHz or is more; Microsoft Windows or Windows NT 4.0 with Service Park 3; 32 MB RAM for a Windows 98; 64 MB RAM for a Windows NT 4.0; 100 MB of free space on the rigid disk(disc); CU-ROM-Drive

If you are interested in, please reply at once to 2 email addresses: cdxxusa_at_netscape.net , r.dube_at_switzerland.com

We also can make custom cd's, by your request. We have a very big collection of newest Engineering, Animation, Multimedia, Audio, Graphic, CAD/CAM & many other softwarez. If you wish we will give you our website. If you should lost me please send faxmessage to:

Fax:  +442076917580
Fax: +493069088166 Germany
Fax: +18883572558 (USA)
Fax: -61294750241 (Sydney)

Norman Tel: +370 8977935
ICQ: 51469205 Received on Fri Oct 22 1999 - 07:16:22 CDT