Re: Oracle access via internet

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:01:13 GMT

You can use any web server to access an Oracle database. In our shop, we currently use Apache, Microsoft IIS and Oracle Application Server. I've also used Netscape Enterprise Server in the past. Each has it's strength's and weaknesses, but they all do similar things. It's how they do them that differs.

HTH,
Brian