Re: Lost Table Space

From: KM <skmok_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:40:09 -0600

Is it the case that the space set for the "initial" parameter must be contigaous? That is, the table space may have 4 GB of fragmented space available, but not a contigaous chunk of 1GB for the new table?

What is the recommended way to defrag table space of such size (10 GB allocated)?

Thanks again!