Table Link With MsAccess

From: CadWeb <cadweb_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:25:08 +0200

We have made a Table Link between Oracle 7.3.4 and MsAccess97, we are using a Client 8.0.5 and an ODBC Oracle Drivers 8.05.00.

The time for linking a Table is 8 sec on a NT server PII233 and 50 sec on a novell 5 Pentium100, we have more than 170 tables to attach in 8 Database for each client

does someone know why oracle make so long time to attach a table (1sec with microsoft odbc drivers but it can support the charge of our application)

the tables are empty

Thank you

cadweb_at_wanadoo.fr Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 15:25:08 CDT