Restoring A Harddisk Image!

From: Daniel Vollmer <dvo_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:58:50 +0200

Hello

We're using Oracle 8.05 on our NT 4.0 Server. Last week we've shut down NT and did boot the server with a DOS floppy to do a harddisk image backup with Ghost v.5.
Today we've restored the whole harddisk image. NT works fine, but now while trying to "startup" the DB we get an error something like "RBS.....dbf file error". Why? Is this a date problem? The whole database was really in a stable condition when we shut down the server last week. We don't yet (unfortunately) know a lot about Oracle, but HOW can we manage to get that database to work again? PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks
Daniel Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 14:58:50 CDT