Re: Looking for in-memory database that can write to disk as well

From: Doug Kanter <dkanter_at_eznet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:18:28 -0400

My question will reflect the fact that my experience is limited to PC-based dbms' (Paradox, Access): OTHER THAN SPEED, why would a user be concerned with when software flushes its info to disk? Why specifically try and find a system which implements its work in memory?
Doug Kanter
dkanter_at_eznet.net