Faxing a report

From: <erl_briggs_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 06:44:54 GMT

G'day gang,
I've got a curly one.

I have a report that produces output containing embedded codes. The embedded codes are used by RightFAX to send various pages of the report to various Fax destinations.
Everything seems to work fine until I try to run it from the command line. Then the report seems to send the output as a bitmap and thus the codes can't be extracted!
I tried setting the mode to character, but that screwed up my graphical stuff (it's basically a matrix with lines all over the place).

Any ideas?

Erl.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Oct 21 1999 - 01:44:54 CDT