ok heres the deal

From: OCC11 <occ11_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Oct 1999 04:33:06 GMT

Solution:

I know a lot of companies are reluctant to hire someone with very little experience in the IT industry, let alone as an Oracle dba. My solution to this problem as a potential Junior dba, is my willingness to sacrifice half my salary for 6months to the person who will train/teach me (in the workforce). If you are a DBA and work for a company that needs a Junior level person maybe you could be the one to receive that hefty bonus. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 23:33:06 CDT