Lost Table Space

From: KM <skmok_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:09:11 -0600

I'm not a trained DBA, but have been asked a DBA question. Your help would be much, much appreciated!

We have allocated 10 GB of table space with 100 MG auto extents. We have several tables that take up about 6 GB of space - we verified that by looking at the space available using the DBA manager. However, when we tried to create a new table, we cannot allocate a 1GB space for that table out of this table space. Why? Anything to do we fragmented space in the 10 GB allocated?

Thanks in advance!!! Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 13:09:11 CDT