ORACLE Developer 2000/ORACLE Designer 2000

From: Adabas Natural <adabas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:18:04 GMT

As a technology firm we bring unparalled experience in software development and training in the U.S. We use technology to make an impression - An intelligent one.
We have an immediate need to staff our projects in Florida with experienced developers and Analysts in the following. ORACLE Developer/2000, ORACLE Designer/2000, ORACLE Discoverer/2000, Forms 3.0 and Forms 4.5. If you have the ability to comprehend and relate to business needs and develop effiecient programs using Oracle toools and willing to move from known to unknown, this is the best time to join our team. We are seeking developers with good communication skills and business sense to staff our projects.
If you are interested send your resumes to admin_at_shivasystems.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 09:18:04 CDT