Re: Oracle API for C/C++ ?

From: Jeffery Cann <jeffery_cann_at_standardandpoors.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:13:42 -0600

Karl M. Nordquist wrote in message <380C9A31.4E5BD10D_at_email.address.com>...
>This OTL looks great for console applications. Does anyone know if there
is
>one for windows based applications, or even better one that is based with
>MFC?
As far as I know, OTL can be plugged in where ever OCI is supported. Because you can inline the entire library, you should be able to plug it in to any development environment. This is an advantage of using C++ templates -- it allows for more portable code. I may be all wet about this, but I think you'll be able to use it for any type of application, not just console ones.

You can send Sergei Kuchin an email and I am sure he can tell you if this is possible.

Jeff Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 09:13:42 CDT