Question about the parameter form.

From: Wim Valgaeren <valgaeren_at_softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:38:18 +0100

My form can run some reports. The parameters of the report are received from my form and immediately filled in on my parameter form. Is there a way so that the report doesn't show the parameter form anymore, so that the users don't see the parameters and don't have to press enter everytime they want to run a report.

If you know a solution to this, please let me know.

Thanks a lot. Received on Wed Oct 20 1999 - 04:38:18 CDT