3 yrs expert in Oracle, Java, VB6, HTML, DES/2K, DEV/2K

From: <prachi_kohli_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:52:02 GMT

Prachi Bhalla
120 Royal Drive, #390
Piscataway, NJ 08854
732-424-5577 (Ph&Fax)

October 19, 1999.

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN SUB : Technical Lead / Software Developer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for Contract / Full Time positions in challenging and state of the art Application software projects. My 3 years of extensive application software development experience in Oracle, Designer/2000, Developer/2000, Visual Basic, Java and excellent communication skills with team work make me a suitable candidate in Software Industry.

I am enthusiastic about working with you, and feel my eagerness to learn and dedication to the job would be an asset to your organization. I look forward to arranging an interview with you.

Thanking you,

Your’s faithfully

Prachi Bhalla

*****************************CV*****************************************

Prachi Bhalla

120, Royal Drive,#390
Piscataway, NJ 08854

prachi_kohli_at_hotmail.com
732-424-5577(Home Phone and Fax)

Objective

Technical lead or Software Developer in challenging and state-of the art Application software projects.

Skill Set

3 years of extensive Application Software Development experience in ORACLE 7.3, Developer/2000 (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), Erwin 2.0, Designer/2000, Visual Basic 6.0, Solaris 2.5, C/C++, Java, HTML 4

Work Experience

Scooters India Ltd., Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow, India, July,1996 – July, 1999.
Software Engineer

Value Added Management Information System (VAMIS)

VAMIS is designed and developed to computerize and integrate the existing Inventory, Purchase, Marketing, Accounts and Production Planning & Control systems. VAMIS used Client Server Technology, with ORACLE 7.3 on Solaris 2.5 as back-end and Developer-2000 as its front- end.

Produced System Requirements for Inventory and Purchase departments. Designed system architecture for Inventory and Purchase departments. Designed, developed and tested Master, Transaction Forms and generated Reports and trained the users.
Produced User Manuals for the above departments.

Environment - SUN Ultra Enterprise, Solaris 2.5, ORACLE 7.3, Erwin 2.0, Designer/2000, Developer/2000, SQLPLUS 3.3

Computer Assisted Learning of Data Structure and Algorithms (CALDA )

Designed and developed Software package to teach Data Structures and Algorithms with graphical representation.

Environment – C/C++, Pentium PC.

Undergone on the job training on ORACLE, JAVA, C/C++, Visual Basic for 4 months in Scooters India Ltd., Lucknow, India.

Educational Qualification

Degree equivalent to U.S Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur, Karnataka, India,1996.

References would be available upon request.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 23:52:02 CDT