Re: Are Oracle 'schemas' like SQL Server 'databases'?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:57:51 GMT

Yes, I'm well aware of that,but the poster explicitly stated he rather didn't want to do that, and hardcoding table owners is a pain if you have production and test schemas, or a production database where they took a different schema owner.
My answer is not incorrect and your comment is unfair and exaggerated.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA