Counting SQL net connections, tracking logins

From: Mark S. Reichman <reichmanm_at_rl.af.mil.>
Date: 19 Oct 99 17:41:44 GMT

Is there away to determine the number of open live SQL Net connections by querying a table? Can any user do this or only DBAs?

If I am serving up Web Enabled Forms, is there a way to determine who is logged in and
using my forms? I do have a table where I insert a record with login name,IP and date everytime the first page is accessed. However, I have no idea when and if folks are still logged in to the Web Server at any given time, or do I? Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 12:41:44 CDT