oas 4.0.7 cartridge crashes

From: <kerstensa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:02:20 GMT

Hi,

I have the following problem: I have an application running in a LiveHTML cartridge and I can do transactions to an Oracle 8.0.5 database without problems, until.... at some point (during an transaction), it just hangs on me and I get the grey screen in my browser telling me I have to try another time (standard OAS message). After that I can reload my application again (using the browser) and work for another couple of minutes until it hangs again.

Does anybody had this before an has an explanation for this behaviour and maybe a solution? I need some help with this badly!

Cheers

     Andre

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Oct 19 1999 - 05:02:20 CDT